Monday, March 24, 2014

MY FIRST DAY AS A PARENT!!!

  1.  In the "If I Became a Teen Parent" assignment, did the response you received from your parent/guardian surprise you? My father did not really take the assignment seriously and my mom is taking the assignment way too seriously. I did not expect her to take it seriously at all.
  2.  What responses to the flour baby project surprised you?  (i.e. What friends, family, or strangers said or how they acted) The people around me in the school or in public are making fun of the project.
  3. In what ways should we have started this project differently?  (i.e. If we had it to do over again, how would you have started the project?) I do not think this should have started in any other way except it should not go through spring break.
  4. What was the most surprising about the "Baby Costs" project? The most surprising thing with the cost is how much diapers are.
P.S. My baby is a CHICK MAGNET :))))))))

I love wittle Dustin Lee Herdt 03/24/2014


No comments:

Post a Comment